Diasyst is a digital health company enabling healthcare providers to deliver proactive, excellent, consistent, and cost-saving patient care from anywhere in the world. We are on a mission to eliminate clinical inertia, abolish healthcare disparities, remove patient barriers, and reduce the financial burden due to chronic diseases that affect hundreds of millions of people globally.
The position of Director, Clinical Excellence, reporting directly to the Chief Growth Officer, ensures that Diasyst’s customers and partners succeed in establishing and operating clinical programs leveraging Diasyst’s digital solutions. This role combines deep technical expertise with clinical best practices to create, implement, enforce, and support the modernization of chronic disease management for diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and more.
- Overseeing and refining Diasyst-enabled clinical programs adopted by customers and partners to ensure success in patient enrollment, engagement, and outcomes.
- Directing healthcare organizations and providers to adopt virtual care strategies, assisting them with implementing latest industry guidelines, reducing clinical inertia, and delivering proactive/non-episodic patient care.
- Meeting with customers and partners on a regular basis to train end-users on Diasyst’s digital solutions, establish program goals, monitor progress, collect product feedback, and troubleshoot any reported issues.
- Developing, documenting, iterating, and presenting best practices on utilizing Diasyst’s digital solutions in various clinical settings, including hospitals, primary care clinics, specialty care clinics, pharmacies, and health centers.
- Maintaining expertise in clinical best practices, including latest clinical guidelines from industry-recognized entities such as the ADA, AACE, AHA, and ACC, scientific literature in chronic disease management, and new therapies/devices approved in the market.
- Keeping up with rapidly changing industry reimbursements and implementing Diasyst into programs that incorporate remote patient monitoring, remote therapeutic monitoring, chronic care management, transitional care management, principal care management, and telehealth.
- Maintaining technical expertise of Diasyst’s digital solutions, including all administrator, provider, and patient-facing applications, pharmacotherapy decision support tools, externally integrated solutions, and supported medical devices.
- Serving as a key leader of Diasyst’s Implementation, Training, and Support department, managing employees who are directly responsible for end-user training and support.
- Collaborating with and providing subject matter expertise to Diasyst’s Marketing, Sales, and Business Development departments to assist with obtaining new customers, partners, and prescribers.
- Aggregating, organizing, documenting, and communicating product feedback, issues, and suggestions to product development teams to constantly improve Diasyst’s digital solutions.
- Licensed medical doctor (MD/DO), clinical pharmacist (PharmD), physician assistant (PA), and/or nurse practitioner (NP).
- Five (5) or more years of clinical experience managing patients with diabetes, hypertension, and/or hyperlipidemia in outpatient and/or inpatient settings.
- Experience in utilizing healthcare IT solutions, including EHRs/EMRs, practice management, revenue cycle management, telehealth, and/or clinical decision support software.
- Strong clinical and technical writing skills, with experience in creating SOPs, designing clinical programs, and documenting best practices.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with a passion for working directly with healthcare providers at all licensures, program administrators, and patients.
- Willingness to be a critical part of a venture-backed, fast-paced, growing digital health company.
- Ability to be independently motivated and thrive in virtual work environments, with a strong affinity for using modern productivity and communication tools such as Slack, Zoom, and Teams.